The pathologist is a bit of a mystery—you know that the hospital has a pathologist (someone has to write the path reports, right?) but you’ve never actually seen him.
Wrong. You have.
He’s the unassuming-but-formally-dressed man scurrying down the hallways, most likely wearing glasses. He’s always in a rush and walks with his head down, a quiet talker who seems almost shy. He’s knowledgeable and will happily answer every single one of your questions (even if they make him rather flustered), but he’s a little… awkward.
(My apologies in advance to any future pathologists I offend. Let me assure you, anyone who can read histology slides is brilliant by default.)
Tagged as: people you meet in hospital. the stereotypical pathologist. med students. med school. medicine. medical school.
- hiroshiernie reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent and added:
- hiroshiernie likes this
- zarahumaira likes this
- i-want-in-your-pants likes this
- howeverimprobably reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent and added:
- sogrime likes this
- midgetmonkey likes this
- awmaii reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- 240thousand likes this
- flashsash likes this
- rocayaaa likes this
- izeofourworld likes this
- phantomisa likes this
- samosass reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- phylia reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- thefeelingshavebeengood likes this
- jennydoesstuff likes this
- prplppleater likes this
- themuggleriddle likes this
- viewtoadmire likes this
- howeverimprobably likes this
- mylifeasamedstudent posted this