I do indeed go to med school. (:
As for the future, I’m really not sure. I like patient contact too much to fully commit myself to surgery, but I don’t like patient contact enough to commit myself to medicine (and medicine seems hard).
I was told by a registrar (or the registrar was telling someone else and I overheard) not to pick a specialty too early, lest you lose your fascination for it.
But plastic surgery seems fun. It’s all about finesse, and it makes sense. And I’ve always enjoying sewing and needlepoint, so perhaps that might be the path I take.
…and that was a very convoluted answer to a simple question.
- iwannabetheverybest-medic likes this
- mcqhacks said: A convoluted over analytical answer to a simple question. You are sooo headed for epidemiology and health policy/preventive medicine! :P
- beforeyouslipintounconsciousness likes this
- goldenhourglass likes this
- classynightowl likes this
- mylifeasamedstudent posted this