I know this is rather subjective & depends on the peoples’ tolerance, flexibility etc… but can you give me insight on how impossible is it for one to maintain a relationship while in med school?
Ooooh, what an interesting question. I’m not sure if I’m even qualified to answer this—I’m yet to embark on a romantic relationship in med school, mainly for lack of interest. Relationships aren’t a high priority for me. However, I do know many med students in relationships and the main thing I’ve learnt is that you have to make time for one another. Yes, as a med student, you are working and studying ridiculously long hours. But you will have to give up time for your partner at some point. Even if it’s coffee for an hour or going out for dinner or even a text message during your study break just to say hi.
So, I really don’t think it’s impossible. I know a lot of med students date and marry other med students, but I know a lot who don’t. And, at the end of the day, relationships are tough, whether you’re a medical student or a history major.
But if you’re looking for a bit of a laugh, here’s a Fox News article on how to date a medical student. How to date a medical student
Tagged as: med school. relationships. med students. med life. fox news.
- ahfia likes this
- shaleo24 likes this
- bukandoktergalau reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- ashleysumo likes this
- ayis likes this
- hungarian-barbarian reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- hungarian-barbarian likes this
- elizaii likes this
- bedroomhymnsandheaventoo likes this
- oryzastvn likes this
- laurenbounce likes this
- drtush likes this
- mushaboomushaboom likes this
- pornwhore likes this
- peachyhappenings reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- scillathoang likes this
- unspokenthoughts1 likes this
- haveyoumetpam likes this
- icanchangethislaterright likes this
- tranquilizers likes this
- mrspediatrician likes this
- purelaine likes this
- eleni20 likes this
- therestlesschickmd reblogged this from mylifeasamedstudent
- glados-kallipygos likes this
- mylifeasamedstudent posted this